Uvex Protege Hydroshield Safety Glasses
• Meets the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard.
• Certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard.
• Meets ballistic test for impact (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).
• Lifetime frame guarantee.
Superior Comfort & Fit
• Proprietary Floating Lens® design offers increased flexibility in fit.
• Secure wrap-around brow expands to fit a wide range of users.
• Ultra lightweight design. At only 25 grams, it weighs less than one ounce.
• Soft temple tip pads provide a secure, comfortable fit.
• Comfortable nosepiece with soft, flexible “fingers” conforms to a variety of facial profiles and minimizes slippage.
Protege Safety Glasses with Hydroshield Technology
With HydroShield, workers can now work fog-free for longer than ever before.
Most anti-fog coatings perform well at first, but their effectiveness will diminish over time. Permanently bonded to the lens, Uvex HydroShield delivers anti-fog protection that lasts up to 60X longer* — even after extended wear and repeated cleanings, and provides
2X greater scratch-resistance* than competitive anti-fog coated products.
All Uvex® lenses offer 99.9% ultra-violet protection
* Comparative lens life test performed using a Bayer Abrasion Test method and may vary between environment and application.
Anti-fog performance based on independent lab test results when compared to median test results of competitive anti-fog coated
products under EN166 and EN168 testing standards.