Bright Star 2217 runs on 2D cell batteries. Safety rated for use in hazardous locations, Class 1, Div 1. Safety Orange color. Explosion proof with crush resistant housing and circuit breaker mechanism. Slide switch.
The waterproof design of this safety-approved flashlight makes it ideal for places where safety is necessary and water is a concern. Each flashlight features a waterproof 3-way switch. When in the middle position, the button on the switch can be pressed to provide intermittent light.
This 2 D-cell safety flashlight is part of Bright Star’s WorkSAFE I series of flashlights that have been designed specifically for use in Division 1 hazardous locations. A Division 1 hazardous location is one where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids can exist ALL OF THE TIME or some of the time under normal operating conditions. Each flashlight has been individually tested and certified for use in various Division 1 locations.
Features of Bright Star 2217 Flashlight:
• circuit breaking mechanism instantly disconnects bulb in event of breakage
• safety rated for use in hazardous environments
Division 1 & 2
Class I Group C & D
Class II Group G
• waterproof (not dive rated)
• anti-roll crush resistant body
• faceted reflector allows maximum light output
• unbreakable Tuflexx lens
• switch guard
• measures 8″ long x 1.25″ head diameter x 2″ body diameter
• runs on 2 D-cell akaline batteries, not included
• includes 1 PR2 bulb
This flashlight is approved for use in hazardous locations.